York Restaurant Week is organised by the Business Improvement District – The York BID (York BID Company Limited, registered in England & Wales no. 09937609. Registered office – The Red House, 1 Duncombe Place, York, UK YO1 7ED) The yorkrestaurantweek.co.uk website contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links you leave our website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by York BID.
York BID has no control over the content of any linked website and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. York BID therefore makes no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability or quality of their products and services.
If you decide to access any third-party websites and make use of the information contained on them and/or enter into any transaction from such third-party, you do so entirely at your own risk. York BID accepts no liability for damage or loss, however caused in the connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any such linked website.
All participating business have agreed to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- ‘The Organiser’ is The York BID Company of The Red House, 1 Duncombe Place, York YO1 7ED.
- ‘Participant’ refers to any business selected to take part in the event.
- ‘Offer’ refers to the deal on food and drink goods provided by a business especially for the event.
- ‘Customer’ refers to people accessing an offer as part of the event.
Rules of the event
- In order to be considered applicants must provide the organiser with all necessary information and imagery as specified. The deadline for applications is Friday 25th September 2020.
- The employee submitting the application must have the appropriate level of authority to represent the business.
- Participants will be chosen based on the quality of their offer. The organiser may refuse any submissions deemed to be inappropriate or poor value for money.
- Successful participants agree to make their offering, as specified, available to customers for the full duration of the event (Monday 12th to Sunday 18th October 2020).
- There is no limit to the number of offerings a customer can access during the event.
- Offerings are made available at the participant’s discretion and may include specific term and conditions. Any additional terms and conditions should be communicated to the organiser ahead of the event start.
- Should any issue arise hindering the participant’s ability to sustain the agreed offering during the event, they must inform the organiser as soon as possible.
- If the participant chooses to withdraw from the event, they must inform the organiser as soon as possible.
- The organiser shall not be liable for i) loss of profits; or ii) loss of business; or iii) depletion of goodwill; or iv) loss of anticipated savings; or v) loss of goods; or vi) loss of contract or; vii) loss of use; or viii) loss or corruption of data or information; or ix) any special indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damage, charges or expenses.
- Participants will comply with all current legislation, notices, orders, bylaws and shall comply with any restrictions, directions and conditions lawfully imposed by any public authority.
- Participants agree to adhere to Covid-19 Secure UK Guidelines that are applicable/enforceable on the date of and during the event. The organiser reserves the right to eliminate participants from the event found to be in breach of Covid-19 Secure UK regulations.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event without notice should any issues arise related to COVID-19.